Distributor of Speed Reducers & Gearmotors
Manufacturers We Represent
- Cone Drive
- Cleveland Gear
- Hub City
Types of Speed Reducers & Gearmotors We Sell
- Helical Inline
- Right Angle Worm
- Shaft Mount
- Variable Speed
To learn more about the Speed Reducers & Gearmotor products we sell, please contact us directly.
Browning’s Features & Benefits.
- Shaft mounted Speed Reducer: Shaft mount reducers are enclosed helical gear reducers with a hollow output. They are mounted directly on the input shaft of the driven machine and are supported by the shaft and torque arm arrangement or motor mount frame. The Browning® shaft mount reducer, also referred to as the Browning SMTP, is a cost-effective method of driving machinery. The shaft mount design eliminates the need for support structures that are required in conventional foot mounted reducer assemblies. It also eliminates the need for chain, sprockets, couplings and bedplates. In addition, the design minimizes alignment problems.
PDFs – Product Literature
- Browning – Helical Gearmotors & Speed Reducers Catalog
(PDF – 46 Mb)
- Browning – Gear & Reducer Catalog
(PDF – 73.4 Mb)
- Browning – Shaft Mounted Reducers Flyer
(PDF – 37Kb)
- Browning – Helical Gearmotors & Speed Reducers Flyer
(PDF – 88.3Kb)
SEW Eurodrive’s Features & Benefits
- SEW-Eurodrive introduced the gearmotor in 1931 and currently operates five regional assembly centers across the US. Specializes in Gearmotors and Frequency Inverters, Servo Technology, Drive System for Decentralized Installation, and Industrial Gears.
- Gearmotors: Depending on power requirements, space and technical specifications, SEW-Eurodrive offers the full range of gear units in a modular system: helical, parallel shaft helical, helical-bevel, helical-worm, and SPIROPLAN® right angle gear units. Input covers, motor adapters and various shaft and mounting options of the gear unit family are also available.
- Helical Gearmotor R Series: Available in a single or multi-stage design, with a foot or flange mounted version. The flange mounted design comes with an extended output bearing hub. With a die-cast aluminum design, the models R07, R17 and R27 are three particularly efficient lightweights – ideal as satellite drives and for use in light machine constructions. Reduced backlash helical gear units are also available for particularly precise requirements.
- Helical Gearmotors F Series: Parallel shaft helical gear unit tailor-made for adverse space conditions. This particularly slim-fit parallel shaft helical gear unit is used wherever space is limited. Various mounting positions and designs make for a large range of applications even under adverse conditions. Thanks to its construction characteristics and its large torque range from 1,060 to 159,300 lb-in, this standard gear unit is an ideal solution for many materials handling and process engineering applications.