Distributor of Couplings
Manufacturers We Represent
- G & G
- Sier Bath
- TB Wood’s
Types of Couplings We Sell
- Sure Flex
To learn more about the Couplings we sell, please contact us directly.
Kop-Flex’s Features & Benefits
- Kop-Flex offers couplings ranging from high performance, high speed disc, diaphragm and gear couplings to off the shelf, standard couplings as well as engineered gear, grid, jaw, elastomer, disc, universal joints and customized couplings.
- Grid Coupling: Functions as a resilient coupling by damping torsional vibration and cushioning shock loads, resulting in reduced vibration at the output end of the coupling. Peak loading is reduced, for smooth torque transmission, to help protect connected equipment from potentially damaging vibratory loads. During an extreme overload, the grid can shear, reducing the possibility of damage to expensive machinery and equipment.
- Elastomeric Coupling: The Elastomeric Coupling is a non-lubricated flexible coupling with benefits such as long life, simple installation, wrap around design, rubber in compression, cushions shock loads, corrosion resistant, and dampens torsional vibrations. Simple installation of this coupling is a unique feature. Just mount the hubs, align the shafts and install the flexible element. Assembly is completely visible, with no hidden or hard to reach components. The flexible element can be replaced without disturbing foundation bolts or shaft alignment. Bore Ranges from 1/2″ to 5 3/8”.
- Fast’s® Gear Coupling: Lifetime all-metal end ring, provides up to 300% greater lubricant capacity. This means that longer periods between relubrication may be scheduled. It is the only coupling designed to use oil lubrication. Features of this coupling includes: The all-metal end ring, used exclusively in Fast’s® couplings, eliminates the need for any type of perishable lube seal (o-rings, lip seals, cork gaskets, etc.).
PDFs – Product Literature
- Kop-Flex – Elastomeric Catalog
(PDF – 4.71 Mb)
- Kop-Flex – Industrial Couplings Catalog
(PDF – 14.1 Mb)
- Kop-Flex – KD Disc Couplings Catalog
(PDF – 8.27 Mb)
- Kop-Flex – MAX-C Resilient Catalog
(PDF – 10.3 Mb)
- Kop-Flex – MAX-C Resilient Flyer
(PDF – 1.92 Mb)
- Kop-Flex – Minimal Maintanence Flyer
(PDF – 2.59 Mb)
- Kop-Flex – Solutions Brochure
(PDF – 6.97 Mb)
- Kop-Flex – Turbomachinery Coupling Catalog
(PDF – 7.97 Mb)
Lovejoy’s Features & Benefits
- Lovejoy specializes in Jaw Type Couplings, Jaw In-Shear Type Couplings, Curved Jaw Couplings, S-Flex Couplings, Motion Control Couplings, Gear Couplings, Grid Couplings, Disc Couplings, Torsional Couplings, Universal Joints, and Shaft Locking Devices.
- Jaw Coupling: Offered in the industry’s largest variety of stock bore/keyway combinations. These couplings require no lubrication and provide highly reliable service for light, medium, and heavy duty electrical motor and internal combustion power transmission applications. Generally consist of two hubs (available in sintered metal, aluminum, bronze, steel, stainless steel, and ductile iron), and an elastomer element, known as a spider or cushion (materials available include NBR SOX rubber, Urethane, Hytrel®, and Bronze).
- Universal Joints: Lovejoy has been manufacturing industrial universal joints for over 50 years. The shape of the yoke is a special feature which results in exceptionally high strength, yet allows full, free movement of the joint. This accounts for the high horsepower capacity at high speeds. Comes available in stainless steel and needle bearing types.
- Torsional Coupling: Offers a wide range of torsional couplings engineered to solve torsional vibration problems found in diesel engine driven equipment and other applications where torsional vibrations are prevalent. These include all internal combustion engines, reciprocating pumps and compressors, as well as variable frequency drives (VFD). Designed to dampen torsional vibrations and tune, or adjust the system’s critical speeds away from the application’s operating range.
PDFs – Product Literature
- Lovejoy – Curved Jaw Catalog
(PDF – 2.96 Mb)
- Lovejoy – Jaw Type Coupling Catalog
(PDF – 5.17 Mb)
- Lovejoy – Motion Control Coupling Catalog
(PDF – 2.76 Mb)
- Lovejoy – Shaft Locking Device Catalog
(PDF – 3.81 Mb)
- Lovejoy – Specialty Products Catalog
(PDF – 4.42 Mb)
- Lovejoy – Torsional Coupling Catalog
(PDF – 5.46 Mb)
- Lovejoy – Universal Joints Catalog
(PDF – 1.88 Mb)
Martin’s Features & Benefits
- Martin manufactures a variety of couplings including a new, superior, thermoplastic injection molded elastomer sleeve. Types of couplings are Jaw Couplings, Quadra-Flex Couplings, Roller Chain Couplings, Made to Order Couplings, and Martin-Flex Couplings.
- Jaw Coupling: Benefits include no lubrication; easy Installation; no metal to metal contact; resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture, grease; easy inspection of load carrying Spider, flexibility of angular or parallel misalignment of shafts by Buna-N Spider member permits smooth power transmission.
- Quadra-Flex Coupling: Handles all combinations of shock, vibration, and misalignment. QUADRA-FLEX® couplings absorb parallel misalignment without wear and with minimal loss of energy. Due to the flexing characteristics of the sleeve and the locking action of the teeth, QUADRA-FLEX® couplings easily handle angular misalignment up to 1 degree without any appreciable wear.
- Roller Chain Coupling: All Martin Roller Chain Couplings have hardened teeth. When installing the roller chain coupling, a cover should be used to assure maximum service life, particularly if the coupling operates at high speeds or under moist conditions. For proper lubrication, fill the space between the cover and the coupling with soft to medium consistency coupling grease. Covers fit taper bushed, QD and stock, and finished bore couplings. Covers allow excellent lubrication, and their use is recommended to obtain maximum coupling life.